30 Second DIY Sweet Tea Pitcher
Sip your sweet tea out of an adorable pitcher you made! Follow this quick DIY project below...
- Mesh Stencil – Sweet Tea
- No Bake Ceramic Paint – Smoke Gets In My Eyes
- No Bake Ceramic Paint – Boxwood Green
- Artist Brush
Additional Supplies Needed:
- Glass Pitcher (Ikea)
- Small plate or scrap piece of cardboard
- Begin by placing your stencil on the pitcher where the “Raised on” is at the very top.
- Using your Artist Brush, apply Ceramic Paint Smoke Gets In My Eyes to “Raised on” at the top. Then quickly remove and wash the stencil in lukewarm water. Allow to fully dry.
- Next, place the stencil back on the pitcher making sure all of “Sweet Tea & Jesus” fit.
- Mix a dab of Smoke Gets In My Eyes with the Boxwood Green Ceramic Paint.
- Then quickly apply the mixture to the words “Sweet Tea.” Once done, quickly apply Boxwood Green Ceramic Paint to “& Jesus.”
- Carefully and quickly remove the stencil and wash in lukewarm water. Allow to dry for 12-14 hours. For a faster dry time and added durability, bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees and leave in oven to cool.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.