Be YOU Tote Bag & Wall Decor!
Everyone needs that one bag that is used for everything from groceries to school supplies! Watch as Kim from Salvaged Living shows you how she made an adorable bag with our new Be The You The World Needs Mesh Stencil and Gel Art Inks. Scroll below for a step-by-step guide on how to make an inspirational sign!
Be The You The World Needs You To Be Sign
Additional Supplies Needed:
· Metal Sign (Hobby Lobby)
1. Begin by placing the stencil with the words “The World Needs Who” lined up along the left side of the sign.
2. Next, use the Artist Brush to apply Brooks Grey One Step Paint to those words. Make sure not to leave any puddles of ink on the stencil.
3. Then carefully remove the stencil and immediately wash it in lukewarm water. Once the stencil has fully dried, repeat the steps adding the words “You Were Made To Be” next to the first set.
4. Once the stencil has fully dried, place the branch at a slight angle on the right side of the sign.
5. Next, use the Artist Brush to apply the Palmer Pink One Step Paint to the blossoms of the branch. Quickly wash the brush and dry with a paper towel once done.
6. Lastly, apply Good Man Is Hard To Find One Step Paint to the branches. Then quickly remove and wash the stencil in lukewarm water. Allow the sign to fully dry before hanging.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.