DIY Lampshade Design
Carte Postale Lamp Shade
- Carte Postale Mesh Stencil
- Foam Brushes
- Paint Brushes
- One Step Paint - Cartouche Green
- One Step Paint - Lake Como Nights
- Geyer Gray
- GelArt Ink - Metallic Copper
- Lamp Shade
- Using your foam brush, cover your lamp shade with One Step Cartouche Green.
- Using One Step Lake Como Nights, dab on with a dome foam brush sparingly to add texture to the flat green surface. Let dry.
- Cut apart stencil pieces and collage onto your surface.
- Paint in with your GelArt Ink Geyer Gray. Remove stencils, wash and let dry.
- Reapply stencil pieces in a collage and fill in with GelArt Ink Metallic Copper.
- Remove stencils, wash & let dry. Enjoy the bragging rights!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.