DIY Baby Bib & Movie Signs With Our Homebody Stencil
Our new Homebody Stencil includes so many fun details! Watch as Cristie from Joyful Art Studio shows you exactly how she made a sign for her movie room. Scroll below to find out how we turned this Stencil into the cutest baby bib!
Additional Supplies Needed:
· Bib (Target)
1. Begin by placing the words “beautiful mess” centered on the bib, leaving some room above it for the word “this.”
2. Using the Angled Squeegee apply the Gel Art Ink Hey Y’all to the word “mess.”
3. Then apply Hold Your Horses Gel Art Ink to the word “beautiful.”
4. Carefully remove the stencil and wash it in lukewarm water. Allow to fully dry.
5. Next, place the word “this” above the word “beautiful.”
6. Apply Gel Art Ink Hey Y’all to it, remove and wash the stencil in lukewarm water, and then allow the bib to dry for at least a few hours. Then use a hot iron (no steam) to set the ink.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.