DIY Ceramic Paint Fearless Platter
Making custom platters is SO fun! Your guests will love being served off this adorable platter. Our Ceramic Paint is perfect for this because it's food safe, stays put, and gives you rich, beautiful color!
Be Fearless Platter
- Mesh Stencil – Be Fearless
- No Bake Ceramic Paint – Peony Pink
- No Bake Ceramic Paint – Silver Metallic
- No Bake Ceramic Paint – Smoke Gets In My Eyes
- 2 Artist Brushes
Additional Supplies Needed:
- Ceramic Platter (Target)
- Various Sizes of Painters’ Tape
- Paper Towel
- Begin by cutting out your stencil and then place it centered on the left side of the platter.
- Then quickly apply the Ceramic Paint Smoke Gets In My Eyes using the Artist Brush to the leaves, “In The Pursuit,” and the little details. Then swap brushes to apply the Silver Metallic on the lines on either side of “In The” as well as the word “Soul.”
- Very quickly, wash out the Artist Brush and dry it with a paper towel. Then apply the Peony Pink to the rest of the stencil.
- Once done, quickly remove the stencil and wash in lukewarm water. Allow the plate to dry to the touch before moving on to step five.
- Next, lay painters’ tape down on the side of the plate to create a medium thick line. Burnish the edges (rub firmly) before then applying Smoke Gets In My Eyes with a cleaned, dry brush. Be sure to smooth the paint out as best you can. Remove tape when done.
- Repeat step 5 adding a thinner line and using Peony Pink. Allow the Ceramic Paint to dry for at least 12-14 hours before using. For a faster drying time and added durability, bake in an oven at 350 degrees for 25 minutes, letting it cool in the oven.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.