DIY Clothed With Dignity Serving Tray
Clothed with Dignity Serving Tray
- Mesh Stencil – Clothed with Dignity Wreath
- Hazel Mahogany – Gel Stain
- 4oz – Geyer Gray
- Light Wax
- Sponge Paint Brush – 2.0”
- Foam Dome Brush
Additional Supplies Needed:
- Tray (Hobby Lobby)
- Small Bowl
- Lint Free Cloth
- Painter’ Tape (optional)
- Begin by mixing 1 part Gel Stain with 2 parts water. Using the Sponge Paint Brush, apply the stain mixture to the wood tray. Remove excess stain with a lint free cloth as you go.
- Once completely dry, place the stencil centered on the tray. Optional: place painters’ tape on any edges the stencil doesn’t cover to protect from the paint.
- Next, load the foam dome brush with the Geyer Gray paint. Then offload it using an up down motion.
- Then apply the paint to the stencil using the same up down motion, moving quickly and carefully.
- Once the stencil is covered, quickly remove it and wash it in lukewarm water. Then allow the paint to fully dry.
- Using a line free cloth, apply a dab of Antique Wax to the tray to seal it. Allow it to fully cure before use.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.