Mugs, Picture Frames, & Door Hangers, OH MY!
Our new Fresh Start Mesh Stencil is so adorable! Watch below as Kim from Salvaged Living shows you how she made a decorative frame and mug using this design.🍋✨ Click the video below to see how she does it! Scroll below to find a step-by-step guide on how to make a cute door-hanger!
Fresh Start Door Sign
Additional Supplies Needed:
· Wooden Door Sign (Hobby Lobby)
1. Begin by painting at least two coats of One Step Paint using the Foam Sponge Brush. Be sure to use nice long strokes and always paint into a wet edge. Be sure to allow the paint to fully dry before moving on to the next.
2. Once paint has fully dried, place the stencil centered on to the door sign.
3. Using the Angled Squeegee, apply the ChalkArt Together Forever to the word “only” and the foliage.
4. Working quickly, apply the Curbside Shopper ChalkArt to the words “Your” and “is.” You may want to lift and lay the stencil back down as you go to keep the ChalkArt from drying onto the stencil instead of the board.
5. Next, apply Cute As A Button ChalkArt to the rest of the stencil.
6. Once done, quickly remove the stencil and wash it in lukewarm water.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.