DIY Grocery Tote, Rolling Pin, And More Using Our Words Like Honey Stencil
Grocery totes are the best and cute, DIY ones are even better! Watch as we make this adorable tote by dyeing it using One Step Paint and stenciling it with our NEW Be Like Honey Mesh Stencil. 🐝✨
Words Like Honey Tote
- Mesh Stencil – Be Like Honey
- Gel Art Ink – Can’t Never Could
- Gel Art Ink – Metallic Copper
- 4oz – Good Man Is Hard To Find
- ChalkArt Spreader
Additional Supplies Needed:
- Large Bowl
- Gloves (optional)
- Begin by mixing 1 part A Good Man Is Hard To Find with 4 parts water in a large bowl. Be sure to get all clumps at the bottom mixed in well. This may require using your hands.
- Next, prewet the tote and then place it in the dye bath. Wring out and allow to fully dry. To soften, you can wash it with fabric softener but be sure it has fully dried first.
- Once dry, cut out the stencil and place it centered on the tote bag.
- Using the ChalkArt Spreader, apply the Metallic Copper Gel Art Ink to the crown, small branches, honey sticks, the word “honey,” and parts of the bee for stripes. Be sure to apply enough pressure to push the ink through the mesh.
- Then apply Can’t Never Could Gel Art Ink to the rest of the stencil.
- Once done, carefully remove the stencil and wash it in lukewarm water. Allow it to fully dry for at least a few hours before setting the ink with a hot iron (no steam).
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.