DIY Paris Tea Towel
We're Crafting Our Beautiful Lives with our Frames and Phrases Stencil today! There are so many cute details on this stencil that you can add to glass cups, notecards, tea towels, and more. Today we're making a Paris Tea Towel and a few other items. Watch as Amy and Michelle give you ideas for using this stencil!
What You'll Need For The Paris Tea Towel:
- Mesh Stencil – Frames and Phrases
- Gel Art Ink – Well I Swanee
- ChalkArt Spreader
1. Begin by cutting your stencils and then placing the frame centered on the lower half of the towel.
2. Next, use your ChalkArt Spreader to apply the Well I Swanee Gel Art Ink to the stencil. Be sure to apply enough pressure to push the ink through the mesh.
3. Once done, carefully remove the stencil and wash in lukewarm water.
4. Once ink is dry to the touch, place the stencil “Paris Flower Market” centered inside the frame. Repeat steps 2-3.
5. Next, place the single scroll stencil centered above the frame and repeat step 2, removing the stencil and placing it centered below the frame this time.
6. Then apply the gel art ink one last time, removing and washing the stencil in lukewarm water once done. Allow the towel to dry for at least a couple of hours and then set the ink by using a hot iron (no steam).
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.