DIY Summer Peach Crafts..Peachy Glassware, Stationary, and More!
June 29, 2021
This peach stencil is TOO cute! Create the most adorable summer crafts with this new design. Watch as we show you how to create Peach Stationary and this beautiful Zinc charger. Keep scrolling below to see how to make this adorable glassware!
1. Begin by cutting out the bottom portion of the stencil.
2. Place one of the peach branch stencils onto the glass cup, smoothing out any bubbles.
3. Then place a dab of Grass Is Always Greener and Angel Wings on a small plate or scrap piece of cardboard. Begin applying the paint to the leaves of the stencil using the Artist Brush and mixing the colors as you go.
4. Working very quickly, once done wash your brush out in a bowl of water and then wring dry with a paper towel.
5. Then place a dab of Tally Ho, Hot And Spicy, and Gold Metallic next to the others. Begin mixing the colors, adding in some Angel Wings as you go, and apply them to the peaches on the cup.
6. Once done, quickly remove the stencil and wash it in lukewarm water. Allow the stencil to fully dry before repeating the steps on other glasses. Allow the cups to dry for 12 - 14 hours. To speed up the cure time and give them more durability, we recommend baking them for 25 minutes at 350 degrees, letting them cool down in the oven.