DIY SERVING TRAYS & PLATES | USING NO BAKE CERAMIC PAINT
Make your holiday celebration the talk of the town by creating your own unique and gorgeous dishware to place on these fabulous, scalloped trays! Just grab some dishes, mix and apply the No Bake Ceramic Paint onto the gorgeous Nature Mesh Stencil, remove, and allow your plates to fully dry!
- Begin by placing the stencil centered onto the large plate. Start from the center to smooth out any bubbles and then work your way around the edge smoothing and creasing the stencil when needed.
- Using your Artist Brush, mix together 2 parts Angel Wings Ceramic Paint to 1 part Dark Chocolate Latte Ceramic Paint.
- Moving quickly apply varying shades of the Dark Chocolate Latte mix to the stencil using the Artist brush.
- Next, quickly rinse your brush and dry it using a paper towel. Then mix together 1 part Angel Wings to 1 part Green With Envy Ceramic Paints.
- Again, moving quickly apply varying shades of the Green With Envy mix to the stencil.
- Once done remove and wash the stencil in lukewarm water immediately.
- Then, once the stencil has dried, place a section of the wreath onto the center of a smaller plate.
- Repeat the steps, keeping the design confined to the inner circle. Then wash, dry, and repeat on the third plate using a different section of the stencil.
- Once done, allow the plates to dry for at least 12-24 hours before using. Always hand wash, not dishwasher safe.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.