DIY Summer Carafe
This carafe project is too cute! Clean up your nightstand and display this beautiful carafe full of water for you to enjoy each night. This project is fun and quick. Amy & Michelle had some fun with this one!
- Glass Carafe
- Mesh Stencil – Moroccan Influence
- No Bake Ceramic Paint – Angel Wings
- Artist Brush
- Begin by cutting out your stencil and placing it centered on your carafe.
- Next, use the Artist Brush to apply the Angel Wings Ceramic Paint to the stencil. Move quickly but carefully as you go.
- Once done, remove the stencil and wash in lukewarm water immediately. Allow to dry and then repeat to fill in any gaps.
- Allow the carafe to dry for at least 12-14 hours or to speed up the process and increase durability, place in a cool oven, bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees, and then allow to cool in the oven.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.