DIY Valentine Treat Bags
DIY Valentine Treat Bags! Make happies for your loved ones or someone you encounter. Carry these in your bag and bless your friends, family, hairdresser and more. The ombre effect on these take them to the next level!
- Mesh Stencil – Love Love Love
- Gel Art Ink – Hold Your Horses
- Gel Art Ink – Bless His Heart
- Gel Art Ink – Pretty As A Picture
- Artist Brush
- ChalkArt Spreader
- Small Canvas Bags
- Couple of small bowls or Painters’ Pallet
1. Start by mixing 1 part water to 2 parts Bless His Heart Gel Art Ink in a small bowl. Then apply it to the bottom of the bag using the Artist Brush. Be sure to use horizontal strokes when painting.
2. Next, mix 1 part water to 2 parts Pretty As A Picture Gel Art Ink in another small bowl. Then apply it to the top portion of the bag and begin blending it into the middle section.
3. After that, begin mixing part of the Bless His Heart mixture with the Pretty As A Picture mixture, creating a dark pink. Then apply to the middle of the bag, blending into the red on bottom and light pink on top.
4. Continue to paint designs onto each of the bags. You can also leave some plain to create a variety looks. Allow all the bags to fully dry before moving on to the next step. Wash your bowls and brushes using lukewarm water.
5. Once the bags have fully dried, place the stencil of your choice onto the bag and apply Gel Art Ink Hold Your Horses to it using the ChalkArt Spreader. Be sure to apply enough pressure to push the ink through the mesh.
6. Once done, remove the stencil and wash in lukewarm water. Repeat the process onto the other bags. Allow all of them to dry for at least a couple hours and then use a hot iron (no steam) to set the ink.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.