DIY Watercolor Frame | I Am Who You Say I Am Mesh Stencil
Today's Maker Monday was so special. Leah from our office joined us to share what "I am who you say I am" means to her...
Our new stencil is a special one. Check out today's Maker Monday below.
How To Make A Watercolor Frame
- Find an old frame and remove the backing so the glass is exposed.
- Remove the adhesive back from your stencil, today we used our I Am Who You Say I Am Mesh Stencil.
- Lay your stencil down in the area where you want your design to be. Make sure to use a ChalkArt spreader to get the bubbles out of your Mesh Stencil.
- Pick the part of a stencil that you want to outline, we went with the flower portion of the I Am Who You Think I Am Stencil. We used the Hold Your Horses Gel Art Ink to create an outline for our watercolor. Let it dry for a few minutes.
- Choose the Gel Art Ink colors you want to fill in and watercolor with. Mix some of the colors together to create even more shades! Take a little bit of water, mix your paints, and start to fill in your design.
- Continue to fill in your design and Craft Your Beautiful Life!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.