DIY Stunning Cards With This New Stencil
Our new Just For You Mesh Stencil is perfect for creating cards, tags, bags, and more for celebrations, birthdays, gift giving, thank you's and more. Watch as Cheryl from Home Of My Making watercolors beautiful cards that you'll just love.
DIY Bags and Tags With Our New Stencil
Additional Supplies Needed:
· Wood Tags
· Drawstring Bags
1. Beginning with the wood tags, place the stencil centered on it.
2. Next, use the Angled Squeegee to apply Gel Art Ink Hold Your Horses to the words and Grass Is Always Greener to the foliage. Once done, remove and wash the stencil in lukewarm water.
3. To decorate the fabric bags, repeat the same steps above but substitute Hey Y’all Gel Art Ink for Grass Is Always Greener. Allow the ink to fully dry before using a hot iron (no steam) to set the ink.
4. Then for the cards, place the stencil centered onto the card. Using the Angled Squeegee, apply little dabs of Hey Y’all Gel Art Ink to the flowers on the foliage.
5. Then use Grass Is Always Greener to fill in the rest of the foliage and Hold Your Horses for the words.
6. Once done, remove and wash the stencil in lukewarm water. Allow the card to fully dry.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.