Etched Bee Votive #TargetHack
Our new Summer Bee stencil is fabulous! We found this adorable votive at Target and knew it would be perfect for etching. Use this votive all around your home for the Summer time.
Additional Supplies Needed:
- Glass Votive Holder (Target)
- Small box or object
- Surgical Gloves
- Begin by wrapping the votive holder in the Summer Bee Stencil. Be sure to smooth out any bubbles.
- Place a small box or object under the rest of the stencil to prevent it from sticking to itself.
- Next, use the Artist Brush to apply the Etching Cream. Be sure to rub it in well before going back and applying a thicker layer (more is better in this process) on top. Continue the process on the other two sides.
- Allow it to sit for 5 minutes before washing off with lukewarm water. Be sure to wear gloves for this when washing. Allow the stencil and votive to dry and then repeat the steps for the fourth side.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.