Hello Autumn Plate Set & Hello Fall Decor
Our new HELLO AUTUMN Mesh Stencil is here! Cheryl from Home of My Making is going to show you how she made these adorable Fall decorative items. If you scroll below, you will find out how we created the cutest plate set with our new Stencil!
Hello Autumn Plate Set
Additional Supplies Needed:
· Plates (Target)
1. Begin by cutting out and placing the leaf patterned stencil along the bottom half of the plate.
2. Then use a scrap of cardboard to place a dab of each Tally Ho, Gold Metallic, Hot And Spicy, and Dark Chocolate Latte Ceramic Paint.
3. Using the Artist Brush, apply the Gold Metallic Ceramic Paint to the edges the leaves. Be sure to work quickly so the paint doesn’t dry to the stencil.
4. Next, begin mixing some of the colors and applying them to the rest of the leaves. Add a variation of each color to each leaf.
5. Once done, quickly remove the stencil and wash it in lukewarm water. Allow it to fully dry before adding the last leaf to the pattern. Then wash and dry again.
6. After the stencil has fully dried use it to apply a single leaf centered on the smaller salad plate. Remove and wash the stencil again. Allow the plates to dry for at least 12-14 hours before use. To speed up cure time and add durability, place the plates in a cool oven and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Allow the plates to cool in the oven.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.