Give Your Plastic Bucket A Galvanized Look With Paint!
Use our new Farmers Market Mesh Stencil in so many ways! Kerri from Mama Dares To DIY is going to show you how she took this Dollar Tree bin and created this AMAZING new look using our One Step Paint and Gel Stain! From plastic to a galvanized metal look. Scroll below to find a step-by-step DIY with photos!
Farmers Market Tin Stand
- Dollar Tree Tin Stand
- Painters Tape
- Use painters tape to tape off the edges of your work surface if necessary.
- Use the One Step Paint to cover the surface of your tin stand from the Dollar Tree. Let this paint cure for at least 12 hours!
- Peel the backing from your stencil and apply it as you see fit.
- Use your squeegee to apply the ChalkArt.
- Remove your stencil and any lingering tape. Enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.