How To Gild Leaves | Perfect Fall Project
- Open your Gilding Size and dip in your paint brush.
- Paint the Gilding Size onto the front and the back of your leaves.
- Let the leaves come to tack for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Open your copper leaf and peel back the tissue.
- Push the leaves down onto your copper and burnish with your fingers.
- Gently, use a clean artist brush to brush away the excess copper.
- Use your beautiful Copper Leaves to decorate!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.