Grace Wins Every Time DIY
Ephesians 1:7 says, "In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace." In the video below, Renae from Real Home Renae shows you how she created a book cover and canvas pouch with our NEW Grace Wins Mesh Stencil. Scroll below to see a step-by-step guide on how we made our Grace Wins shirt!
Grace Wins Shirt
Additional Supplies Needed:
· T-Shirt (Target)
1. Begin by placing the stencil centered on the shirt.
2. Use the Multisided Squeegee to apply Gel Art Ink Metallic Copper to the outer boarder of the stencil. Careful not to go over the edge.
3. Next, place a dab of both Metallic Copper and Well I Declare on the end of the Squeegee. Then apply that to the word “wins.” Try not to blend it to much, just apply long strokes until the word is covered.
4. Next, apply Well I Declare Gel Art Ink to the words “Grace” and “Time.”
5. Then use If The Creek Don’t Rise Gel Art Ink to finish the stencil, applying it to the word “every.”
6. Once done, remove and wash the stencil in lukewarm water. Allow the shirt to dry for at least a few hours before setting the ink using a hot iron (no steam).
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.