Personalize Any Project With This Stencil
Cheryl at Home Of My Making is showing us how she used our new Jasmine Alphabet Mesh Stencil. Join her today as she takes us through step by step of her project! What will you craft with this new stencil?
DIY Monogram Bow
Additional Supplies Needed:
· Bow (Hobby Lobby)
1. Begin by cutting out your stencil, making sure to label the backs of each letter.
2. Then place the first letter on the left tail of the bow and the second letter on the right tail.
3. Apply a small dab of Gel Art Ink Pretty As A Picture to the stencils using the Angled Squeegee.
4. Once done, remove and wash the stencils in lukewarm water. Allow the ribbon and stencils to fully dry before moving on to the next step.
5. Then place the same stencils back on the bow but slightly off from the original print.
6. Repeat the steps applying Hush Your Mouth Gel Art Ink this time. Once done, wash the stencils in lukewarm water and allow the bow to fully dry for at least a few hours. Then use a hot iron (no steam) to set the ink.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.