This stencil is perfect for Summer adventures & crafting...
Life is a daring adventure and we're ready for some adventures this Summer! Come craft with us today as we make a variety of fun, summer projects. This Mesh Stencil comes with adorable skylines, adorable leaves, and more.
Go With All You Heart Artwork
- Mesh Stencil – Life Is a Daring Adventure
- Gel Art Ink – Hush Your Mouth
- Gel Art Ink – Hey Y’all
- Gel Art Ink – Metallic Copper
- Angled Squeegee
- Artist Brush
- Small Frame (Ikea)
- Watercolor Paper
- Small Bowl
- Begin by measuring and cutting out the watercolor paper to fit inside the frame.
- Next, use the Artist Brush to do a wet wash over the paper (painting it with just water).
- Then place a dab of Hush Your Mouth and Hey Y’all Gel Art Inks in a small bowl adding a few drops of water to each. Then begin to add dabs of color to the wet paper using the Artist Brush.
- Once done, allow the paper to fully dry. Then place the “Wherever you go…” stencil centered onto the paper.
- Using the Angled Squeegee, apply the Gel Art Ink Metallic Copper to the stencil. Be sure to apply enough pressure to push the ink through the mesh.
- Once done, remove the stencil and wash it in lukewarm water. Allow the paper to fully dry before placing in the frame.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.