How To Use Your PAINT BY NUMBERS Kit
It's easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Select your design
- Find a place to enjoy painting and seeing your masterpiece come to life
- Enjoy the Bragging Rights
HOW TO USE PAINT BY NUMBER KITS
We think that painting your very own custom-made watercolor paper can be an exceptionally therapeutic and enjoyable experience and also if at the end of it, you obtain something new to hang proudly in your house!
- Find a well lit area to start on your painting so you can see your job clearly.
- Make certain your surface is safeguarded - a plastic table towel or some paper will certainly work well.
- Have a container of water close by to clean your brushes in between shades and a paper towel to dry your brushes.
- Begin at the top and function your way down as much as you can. Work with the smallest areas first to protect from smudging. Correspond the number with the appropriate color. Try as well to only repaint locations with that color before moving on to the following part of the painting.
- Allow those locations to completely dry prior to going on to an additional shade. It may take an extra layer of paint to cover the numbers entirely however simply take care and also take your time so you don't end up utilizing excessive paint.
- Do not hurry your painting, offer lots of drying time in between colors as well as paint meticulously to avoid errors. It will deserve it ultimately!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.