How To Stencil Your Cabinets
Place Mat Chalkboard
- One Step Paint - Good Man is Hard to Find
- ChalkArt - Fancy Pants
- Foam Brush
- Rue Duphot Mesh Stencil
- Dollar Store Plastic Placemat
- Using a foam brush, paint on the One Step "Good Man is Hard to Find" onto your place mat. This may require a second coat if the original design still shows through.
- Peel the backing off of your stencil and apply it to your mat sticky side down.
- Using your squeegee, paint on your "Fancy Pants" ChalkArt.
- Remove your stencil, let dry & enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.