“SOME BUNNY LOVES YOU” SPRING ART PROJECT
With the spring and Easter season upon us, it’s a great time to start creating some seasonal decor you can use around the house or give as gifts. One of our favorites at A Makers’ Studio is this Some Bunny Loves You project, which uses some simple stencils and paint to create lovely wall art.
MATERIALS YOU’LL NEED
- Wood or fabric canvas (approx. 10x10)
- Sunday Nap Rescue Restore Paint
- Happy Easter stencil (sold out)
- Alphabet stencil
- Peace and Joy ChalkArt™
- Be Mine ChalkArt™
- Foam brush
- Hot glue gun
BRING THE “SOME BUNNY LOVES YOU” PROJECT TO LIFE
- Using your foam brush, paint your entire surface is Sunday Nap Rescue Restore Paint. Allow it to dry and apply a second coat if needed.
2. Apply Pink ChalkArt to the sides of your surface. Allow it to dry.
3. Lay the Bunny portion of your stencil onto the center of your surface. Using the spreader, apply ChalkArt to your stencil. Remove your stencil and wash it, laying it flat to dry.
4. Using the Alphabet stencil, apply Peace and Joy ChalkArt to each letter until “Some Bunny Loves You” is spelled out. Make sure that each letter is dry before applying the next letter.
5. Cut a small piece of ribbon for the Bunny’s “bow” and tie it. Then use your hot glue gun to apply the bow to the Bunny’s neck.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.