Turn Your Blank Target Plates Into Treasured Items!
One of our favorite things to do right now is to peruse the aisles at Target and dream of projects! We found these great Ceramic Plates and dressed them up with our new Garden Insects stencil. Watch as we add detail using our Ceramic Paints...oh so fun!
- Mesh Stencil – Garden Insects
- No Bake Ceramic Paint – Black
- No Bake Ceramic Paint – Metallic Gold
- Artist Brush
- Ceramic Dinner Plates (Target)
- Begin by placing the stencil slightly off-centered.
- Using the Artist Brush apply the Gold Ceramic Paint to the stencil. Once done, quickly remove and wash the stencil in lukewarm water.
- Allow the plate and stencil to fully dry. Then place the stencil back on the plate, centered this time.
- Using a dried Artist Brush, apply the Black Ceramic Paint.
- Carefully and quickly remove the stencil and wash in lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process on the rest of the plates. Once done, allow to dry for 12-14 hours. For a faster dry time and added durability, bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees and leave in the oven to cool.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.