When Life Gives You Lemons...Craft With Them!
When life gives you lemons...craft with them! Watch below as we make some adorable projects with our new stencil. A sweet board that would be perfect for Summer charcuterie, adorable plates with lemons, and so much more!
- Wood Cutting Board (Ikea)
- Painters’ Tape
- Begin by placing the stencil centered onto the board, double checking that all the words fit with in it.
- Then place painters’ tape along the edge of the design to protect the outer edges of the cutting board and prevent the paint from getting on the border design. To prevent the tape from damaging the stencil, place it on fabric first.
- Next, place a dollop of each paint, Linen and Pasha White, on a piece of scrap cardboard. Then load and offload the Foam Dome Brush using an up down motion. Using the same motion to apply the paint to the stencil, alternating and blending colors as you go.
- Once done, quickly and carefully remove the stencil and wash it in lukewarm water.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.