You Are My Sunshine DIY Pillow Cases, Baby Onesies, and MORE!
Kim from Salvaged Living is here today to help us launch our new You Are My Sunshine Mesh Stencil! Watch her video below to learn how to use our Gel Art Inks and Mesh Stencil to make DIY pillow cases! Keep scrolling below to learn how to make the cutest baby onesie with the same stencil!
DIY YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE ONESIE
Additional Supplies Needed:
1. Begin by placing the “You Are My Sunshine” stencil centered at the top of the onesie.
2. Using the Detailed Stylus Squeegee, apply Gel Art Ink Hey Y’all to the words “You are” and “Sunshine.” Then apply Grass Is Always Greener to the word “My.”
3. Next, apply Metallic Gold Gel Art Ink to the rest of the stencil using both the Stylus and the Angled Squeegee. Remove and wash the stencil in lukewarm water once done.
4. Then place the sunflower stencil below “You Are My Sunshine.” Apply Gel Art Ink Well I Swanee to the center of each sunflower you want placed on it along with parts of the bumblebee.
5. Then apply the Metallic Gold to the sunflower leaves and bee along with Grass Is Always Greener to the stems and leaves.
6. Once done, lift the stencil and place it wherever you may want added stems and leaves. Then allow to fully dry for at least a few hours before using a hot iron (no steam) to set the ink.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.