Bee Mine DIY T-Shirt
Materials You’ll Need
- Bless His Heart Gel Art Ink
- Vintage Icons Clear Stamp
- Alphabet 4 Stencil
- Foam brush
- Spreader tool
- Plain T-shirt (in your color of choice)
How to Make Your Bee Mine T-Shirt
- Lay shirt flat and place a hard surface (such as a piece of cardboard) between the front and back layers of the shirt.
2. Using your foam brush,
3. Press stamp onto the desired area of your shirt, pressing firmly.
4. Remove stamp carefully, then wash and lay flat to dry.
5. Cut the letters you will need from your stencil. Lay letters on one at a time, then apply Bless His Heart Gel Art Ink with a spreader.
6. Allow each letter to dry before applying the next one.
7. Let your shirt dry overnight. Set the ink by ironing on low heat. Then wear and wash like normal!
Ready to rock this cute shirt? The whole project should take less than an hour. Once the Gel Art Ink has dried, we want to see how your Bee Mine T-shirt looks on you! Tag @amakersstudio on Instagram and use #enjoythebraggingrights to make sure we (and your community of fellow Makers) can see your beautiful work!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.