Dog Mom DIY Bundle: Make Your Own Doggy Decor
Materials You’ll Need
For this project, you’ll need the Maker Monday Dog Mom DIY Bundle, which includes:
• A towel or bandana
• Optional: letter stencils
How to Make Your Own DIY Dog Towel
- Iron the towel or bandana to ensure there are no creases.
2. Lay the dog stencil on the center area of the towel. Apply Bless His Heart Gel Art Ink to the stencil with the spreader.
3. Remove the stencil from the towel. Wash the stencil and lay flat to dry. Let the Gel Art Ink dry fully.
4. Repeat Steps 2 and 3 to cover your towel or bandana with other dogs on the stencil.
5. Once the ink is completely dry, apply a warm iron to set the ink.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Inside A Maker's Studio
For creative types, hearing the words “discipline” or “structure” can make you hesitant. After all, many artistic personalities thrive in uncontrolled environments, right? You may do some of your best creative DIY and crafting work when the mood strikes, but staying true to yourself doesn’t mean you should totally disregard organization, either. A daily agenda is a powerful tool you can use to build your creative business beyond your wildest expectations.