Holiday Name Cards Kit
AMS Included Products:
- Mesh Stencil – Wreaths
- Mesh Stencil – Lodge Alphabet
- Gel Art Ink – Can’t Never Could (sample)
- Gel Art Ink – Grass Is Always Greener (sample)
- Metallic Gold – ChalkArt
- ChalkArt Spreader
Other Supplies Needed:
- 4”x4” Cards
- Begin by cutting your stencils and then placing a wreath centered onto a card.
- Use your ChalkArt Spreader to apply Gel Art Ink Grass Is Always Greener applying enough pressure to push the ink through the mesh.
- Once done, remove the stencil and wash using lukewarm water. Repeat the process on the other cards.
- Next, once the cards and stencils have dried, place the same wreath stencil on top of the existing print. Try to offset the stencil slightly so it isn’t exactly on top of the other.
- Then apply the Metallic Gold ChalkArt to some details (or the entire wreath) using the ChalkArt Spreader. Repeat on the other cards.
- Lastly, use the Lodge Alphabet Stencil to add initials to each of the wreaths using Can’t Never Could Gel Art Ink. Repeat onto the other cards and allow to dry.