Stop Worrying Denim Jacket Project
Please select all options.
- Mesh Stencil – Stop Worrying
- Gel Art Ink - If the Creek Don't Rise
- Gel Art Ink - Well I Declare
- Gel Art Ink - Lord Have Mercy
- ChalkART Spreader
Additional Supplies Needed:
- Jean Jacket (Target)
- Begin by laying your stencil on the back of the jean jacket, centered at the top. Then begin applying the Gel Art Ink If The Creek Don’t Rise to select areas. Be sure to apply enough pressure to push the ink through the mesh.
- Repeat using Well I Declare Gel Art Ink, adding it to the remaining words and a few details.
- Next, use Lord Have Mercy Gel Art Ink to any details left. Once done, remove and wash the stencil in lukewarm water.
- Once the stencil and jacket are dry, flip the jacket over and add some details to the pocket(s) using the same technique as above. Allow to dry for at least 2 hours before setting the ink using a hot iron (no steam).