Words Are Wise Wreath Project
- Mesh Stencil – Words Are Wise
- Gel Art Ink – Lord Have Mercy
- Gel Art Ink – Over Yonder
- Gel Art Ink – Well I Declare
- Gel Art Ink – Hold Your Horses
- Gel Art Ink – Hush Your Mouth
- Gel Art Ink – Grass Is Always Greener
- Gel Art Ink – Pretty as a Picture
- Gel Art Ink – Bless His Heart
- Artist Brush
- ChalkArt Spreader
Additional Supplies Needed:
- Embroidery Hoop
- Small Bowl or Plate
- Begin by laying out your fabric (ironing if needed) and then placing your stencil centered onto it.
- Use the ChalkArt Spreader to apply Hold Your Horses Gel Art Ink to the stencil. Be sure to apply enough pressure to push the ink through the mesh. Once done, remove and wash the stencil in lukewarm water.
- Once the ink has dried to the touch, use a small bowl, or plate, and place a dab of Grass Is Always Greener, Hush Your Mouth, Angel Wings, and Over Yonder Gel Art Inks in it. Then pour a couple of drops of water on each.
- Using the artist brush, begin to mix some of the colors together and paint in the leaves of the wreath. You can go back and add a varying shade once those have dried.
- Repeat the same process using Over Yonder, Bless His Heart, Angel Wings, Pretty In Pink, and Lord Have Mercy Gel Art Ink.
- Then use those colors to blend and paint in the flowers. Once done, allow to dry for a couple of hours before setting the ink using a hot iron (not steam). After that, place the fabric in the embroidery hoop, trim the edges, and then glue those edges to the back of the hoop to hide them.
Please select all options.