Soap Dispenser Kit
- Soap Dispenser
- Mesh Stencil – I Am The Vine
- 4oz Sample – Cartouche Green
- 4oz Sample – Stoneware
- Foam Dome Brush
- Sponge Paint Brush – 2.0”
- Painters’ Tape
- Begin by placing a strip of painters’ tape centered within the top half of the soap dispenser. Also, go ahead and remove the inner soap dispenser parts so you are just working on the wood outer shell.
- Next, using your Sponge Paint Brush, apply a coat of Cartouche Green One Step Paint. Always paint into a wet edge, in the direction of the grain, and in nice long strokes. Once dry, apply a second coat and allow to fully dry for at least three hours.
- Once fully dried, cut out and place the branch stencil onto the dispenser. Place it at an angle wrapping around the side of the bottle. You may want to add painters’ tape around the edges of the stencils to keep paint from going over the edges.
- Next, load the Foam Dome Brush with Stoneware One Step Paint and offload using an up down motion. Using that same motion, carefully and quickly apply the Stoneware Paint to the stencil.
- Once done, quickly remove and wash the stencil in lukewarm water. Allow the stencil to fully dry before repeating the patterns around the entire container.
- After everything has dried, carefully remove the painters’ tape to reveal the wood stripe.
Fab Finials Kit
One of the most fun and versatile pieces you can have in your “DIY repertoire” are finials. Finials are the crowning details you see on bed posts, curtain rods, and...
Go with God Shirt Kit
Supplies Included: Mesh Stencil – Go With God Gel Art Ink – Over Yonder (sample) Gel Art Ink – Lord Have Mercy (sample) Gel Art Ink – Hey Y’all (sample)...
Plant a Garden Kit
Supplies Included: Wooden Frame Large – 15in x 20in Mesh Stencil – To Plant A Garden I Reckon – ChalkArt (sample) Hazel Mahogany – Gel Stain (sample) 4oz Sample –...
Summer Carafe Kit
Supplies Included: Glass Carafe Mesh Stencil – Moroccan Influence No Bake Ceramic Paint – Angel Wings (sample) Artist Brush Instructions: Begin by cutting out your stencil and placing it...