Summer Carafe Kit
- Glass Carafe
- Mesh Stencil – Moroccan Influence
- No Bake Ceramic Paint – Angel Wings (sample)
- Artist Brush
- Begin by cutting out your stencil and placing it centered on your carafe.
- Next, use the Artist Brush to apply the Angel Wings Ceramic Paint to the stencil. Move quickly but carefully as you go.
- Once done, remove the stencil and wash in lukewarm water immediately. Allow to dry and then repeat to fill in any gaps.
- Allow the carafe to dry for at least 12-14 hours or to speed up the process and increase durability, place in a cool oven, bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees, and then allow to cool in the oven.
Fab Finials Kit
One of the most fun and versatile pieces you can have in your “DIY repertoire” are finials. Finials are the crowning details you see on bed posts, curtain rods, and...
Go with God Shirt Kit
Supplies Included: Mesh Stencil – Go With God Gel Art Ink – Over Yonder (sample) Gel Art Ink – Lord Have Mercy (sample) Gel Art Ink – Hey Y’all (sample)...
Plant a Garden Kit
Supplies Included: Wooden Frame Large – 15in x 20in Mesh Stencil – To Plant A Garden I Reckon – ChalkArt (sample) Hazel Mahogany – Gel Stain (sample) 4oz Sample –...
Dragonfly Glass Kit
Supplies Included: Mesh Stencil – Dragonflies Etching Cream (sample) Artist Brush Additional Supplies Needed: Glassware Surgical Gloves Instructions: Begin by laying your glass down on the stencil and use it...