Spring In Bloom - Color Transfer 16"x12"
Please select all options.
A Makers' Studio Color Transfers are a full-color ink image transfer that can be combined with a variety of surfaces to create endlessly customized DIY home décor.
Enjoy the thrill of creating unique art quickly and easily with our full-color transfers.
What you'll love:
- Cut out sections or use the entire design.
- Simply pick your project and watch your vision come to life as you rub the color design off of the sheet onto your clean surface.
- You can transform glass, ceramic, wood, most painted finishes, paper....the possibilities are endless.
- Start adding artistic elements to your furniture and accents without any drawing or painting skills!
HOW TO USE COLOR TRANSFERS
- Remove them from the backing and place the color (glossy) side up on the surface where you would like to adhere the transfer.
- Use a wooden stick (included) to rub on the glossy top of the transfer, this will release the ink from the heavy plastic it is on, and adhere it to the surface you are working with.
- While our transfers are quite durable, if you plan to use them on a high-traffic surface and want additional protection, you can seal them with either our “Matte Sealer” or “Bright Idea” lacquer.
- For hard, flat surfaces (such as furniture or trays) apply our Matte Sealer with a foam roller.
- For hard, rounded or odd-shaped surfaces (such as lamps), spray with a coating of our “Bright Idea” lacquer.
Note: both sealants are for interior use only and should not be applied to fabric. Sealants further adhere the transfer and smooth edges to avoid chipping. They do not protect from scratching. Re-apply as needed over time.