Be Still Plaster Kit
18x18 Wood Surface
Sew on and Sew Forth ChalkArt
Hey Good Lookin' ChalkART
Cute as a Button ChalkArt
Alphabet 4 Mesh Stencil
spreaderOther supplies needed:
Palette knife/ palette spreader- bowl - spoon
1.Mix plaster with water in equal parts in container to get thick smooth consistency - 12 tsp of plaster to 12 tsp of water - spread evenly and smoothly across surface with spreader. Keep wet edge and go row by row - spread over side edges as well- do not overwork any area. Allow to dry 1 hour completely
2. Repeat process of step one if desired thickness in first layer not achieved. Can mix less plaster, keep parts equal when mixing- allow to dry.
3. Mix equal parts water and Sew On and Sew Forth ChalkArt to desired color make sure consistency is smooth and chalk art lumps are worked out. Set aside. -Mix equal parts water and plaster to thick consistency again. Combine chalk color to wet plaster mix and combine both thoroughly, should be very smooth consistency, if plaster becomes a watery add one tsp at a time of plaster until thick consistency is achieved again.
4. Spread over ⅔ of surface smoothly and cleanly with spreader- do not overwork. Allow to dry.
5. Repeat step 2 with second color- spread on lower ⅓ of surface.
6. Spread ChalkArt to area blue and white plaster meet to blend line, if so desired. Allow to dry.
7. Spread Sew On and Sew Forth and Hey Good Lookin' ChalkArt sporadically across surface to create depth. Allow to dry.
8. Lay out stencil starting at the last letter if phrase to where you would like within margins. Once satisfied with placement, spread plaster over stencil. Remove and allow to dry.
9. Repeat step 8 until all letters have spelled out desired phrase.
Grateful Pillow Kit
Supplies: Pillowcase Mesh Stencil – Blessed Grateful Thankful Gel Art Ink – Grass Is Always Greener (sample) Gel Art Ink – Bless His Heart (sample) Gel Art Ink – Can’t...
Gilded Mandala Cards Kit
Bless your friends and family with these elegant handmade cards! Create gorgeous detail and shine by simply placing our mesh stencil on the cards, apply the Gilding Size, then lay...
Welcome Stag Kit
Greet your guest with this festive Welcome Stag sign. Creating your own is as simple as adding some Gel Stain and Rescue Restore Paint to your frame and then making...
Glass Coaster Kit
Bring an elegant holiday touch to your home by creating these one of a kind glass coasters! Simply lay the stencil down, apply the etching cream, wait five minutes, and...