Christmas Treat Bags Project
( / )Unavailable
Make the cutest small treat bags for the Christmas season. Perfect for small candy or stocking stuffers!
- Mesh Stencils – Vintage Christmas, Naughty or Nice, Wishing You Joy
- Gel Art Inks - Grass is Always Greener, Bless His Heart, Blowing Up a Storm, Hold Your Horsed
- ChalkArt Spreader
Additional Supplies Needed:
- Small Fabric Bags
- Take a small piece of cardboard and place inside your fabric bags so you have a hard surface to work on and so the paint does not come through the other side. Take your first Mesh Stencil and cut out the design you'd like to use. Remove the white backing and place on the bag, burnishing (rubbing firmly) to make sure it is well adhered with no bubbles.
- Using the ChalkArt Spreader, apply a small amount of your chosen Gel Art Ink color and scrape over the mesh of the design until fully covered. Carefully peel away the stencil and wash in water, making sure to massage all the paint out of the mesh. Allow to air dry adhesive side up and store on white backing.
- Repeat this process for all of your bags using the various Mesh Stencil designs and Gel Art Ink colors. You may scrape more than one color onto a single stencil for a multicolored look.
- Allow the bags to fully dry and fill with candy or gift cards for stocking stuffers!
Please select all options.