Etched Paris Cloche
This gorgeous little gem brings life to any room with its stunning detail! Create your own Paris Cloche by simply placing your stencil on it, applying the Etching Cream, allowing it to sit for five minutes and then rinsing it!
Products In Kit:
- Small Glass Cloche
- Mesh Stencil – Paris Font
- Etching Cream
- Artist Brush
Other Supplies Needed:
- Surgical Gloves
- Place stencil onto the cloche, smoothing it out as you go.
- Towards the bottom you may need to crease and/or cut some of the stencil to help smooth it out.
- Then, use your Artist Brush to apply a generous amount of Etching Cream to the stencil, working it into the mesh with the brush as you go.
- Allow to sit for five minutes and then while wearing gloves remove the stencil and wash both it and the Cloche in lukewarm water.
- Once everything has dried, repeat the steps filling in around the Cloche where needed. You can also cut out sections of the stencil to speed the process up.
- Continue to repeat the steps as needed.
Peace on Earth Board Kit
Products in Kit: 16x20 Framed Board Mesh Stencil – Peace On Earth And Good Will Towards Men Paris Flea Market – Rescue Restore Paint English Walnut – Gel Stain (sample)...
Gilded Mandala Cards Kit
Bless your friends and family with these elegant handmade cards! Create gorgeous detail and shine by simply placing our mesh stencil on the cards, apply the Gilding Size, then lay...
Santa Stationery Kit
AMS Products Included: 8 Folded Cards 8 Envelopes Mesh Stencil – Santa Gel Art Ink – Bless His Heart (sample) Gel Art Ink – Grass Is Always Greener (sample) ChalkArt...
Hot Chocolate Station Kit
AMS Products: 18x18 Framed Board One Step Paint Windsor (sample) Windsor Gray – Gel Stain (sample) Mesh Stencil – Warm Up Cute As A Button – ChalkArt (sample) I Reckon...