Floral Spring Plate Kit
- Mesh Stencil – Birds
- No Bake Ceramic Paint – Angel Wings (sample)
- No Bake Ceramic Paint – Chocolate Latte (sample)
- No Bake Ceramic Paint – You’re The Water To My Ocean (sample)
- 2 Artist Brushes
- Ceramic Plate
- Begin by cutting out and placing the bird stencils onto the plate, focusing only on the foliage. Make sure all bubbles are smoothed out around the foliage, but do not worry about the birds.
- Next, mix a dab of each Ceramic Paint using your artist brush. Use one for a lighter shade and the other for a slightly darker shade. You want to start the base of your florals using the lightest shades and slowly go darker as you build the bouquet.
- Once you have a light bluish gray, work on one stencil at a time and use the artist brush to apply the Ceramic Paint to the foliage. You can add variances of the lighter shade using each brush. Remove and immediately wash each stencil in lukewarm water as you go.
- Once both the stencils and plate are dry repeat the steps above using slightly darker shades and changing up the position of the stencils.
- The last layer should be done with the darkest shade of blueish gray. Try not to layer more than two or three on top of one another. The thicker the design the higher the risk it may chip.
- Once completely done, allow the plate to dry for at least 12-14 hours before use. Hand wash only.
Fab Finials Kit
One of the most fun and versatile pieces you can have in your “DIY repertoire” are finials. Finials are the crowning details you see on bed posts, curtain rods, and...
Go with God Shirt Kit
Supplies Included: Mesh Stencil – Go With God Gel Art Ink – Over Yonder (sample) Gel Art Ink – Lord Have Mercy (sample) Gel Art Ink – Hey Y’all (sample)...
Plant a Garden Kit
Supplies Included: Wooden Frame Large – 15in x 20in Mesh Stencil – To Plant A Garden I Reckon – ChalkArt (sample) Hazel Mahogany – Gel Stain (sample) 4oz Sample –...
Summer Carafe Kit
Supplies Included: Glass Carafe Mesh Stencil – Moroccan Influence No Bake Ceramic Paint – Angel Wings (sample) Artist Brush Instructions: Begin by cutting out your stencil and placing it...