Spring is in Shorts Project
- Mesh Stencil – Flowers And Insects
- Gel Art Ink – Bless His Heart
- Gel Art Ink – Pretty As Picture
- 2 ChalkArt Spreader
Additional Supplies Needed:
- Shorts (Target)
- Begin by placing a piece of cardboard or thick paper inside the shorts to give a smoother surface and prevent bleed through.
- Next, place your stencil in line with the buttons (or zipper) smoothing it out as best you can.
- Then use both ChalkArt Spreaders to mix 2 parts Bless His Heart with 1 part Pretty As A Picture Gel Art Inks.
- Once fully blended, apply the dark pink mix to the stencil. Be sure to apply enough pressure to push the ink through the mesh.
- When done, carefully remove the stencil and wash it in lukewarm water.
- Once dry, repeat the process lining up the stencil with the previous print. Continue around the shorts until fully covered. Then allow to dry for a couple of hours before using a hot iron (no steam) to set the ink.
Sweet Tea and Jesus Pitcher
Supplies: Mesh Stencil – Sweet Tea No Bake Ceramic Paint – Smoke Gets In My Eyes No Bake Ceramic Paint – Boxwood Green Artist Brush Additional Supplies Needed: Glass Pitcher...
Daily Bread Wall Hanging Project
Supplies: Mesh Stencil – Daily Bread Gel Art Ink – Can’t Never Could 4oz Sample – Selznick Grey ChalkArt Spreader Additional Supplies Needed: Cloth Napkins (Target) Wooden Rod (Hobby Lobby)...
Aloha Summer Print Project
Supplies: Mesh Stencil – Aloha Summer Gel Art Ink – Lord Have Mercy Gel Art Ink – Over Yonder Gel Art Ink – Well I Declare Gel Art Ink –...
Garden Insect Dinner Plate Project
Supplies: Mesh Stencil – Garden Insects No Bake Ceramic Paint – Black No Bake Ceramic Paint – Metallic Gold Artist Brush Additional Supplies Needed: Ceramic Dinner Plates (Target) Instructions:...