Garden Insect Dinner Plate Project
- Mesh Stencil – Garden Insects
- No Bake Ceramic Paint – Black
- No Bake Ceramic Paint – Metallic Gold
- Artist Brush
Additional Supplies Needed:
- Ceramic Dinner Plates (Target)
- Begin by placing the stencil slightly off-centered.
- Using the Artist Brush apply the Gold Ceramic Paint to the stencil. Once done, quickly remove and wash the stencil in lukewarm water.
- Allow the plate and stencil to fully dry. Then place the stencil back on the plate, centered this time.
- Using a dried Artist Brush, apply the Black Ceramic Paint.
- Carefully and quickly remove the stencil and wash in lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process on the rest of the plates. Once done, allow to dry for 12-14 hours. For a faster dry time and added durability, bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees and leave in the oven to cool.
Sweet Tea and Jesus Pitcher
Supplies: Mesh Stencil – Sweet Tea No Bake Ceramic Paint – Smoke Gets In My Eyes No Bake Ceramic Paint – Boxwood Green Artist Brush Additional Supplies Needed: Glass Pitcher...
Daily Bread Wall Hanging Project
Supplies: Mesh Stencil – Daily Bread Gel Art Ink – Can’t Never Could 4oz Sample – Selznick Grey ChalkArt Spreader Additional Supplies Needed: Cloth Napkins (Target) Wooden Rod (Hobby Lobby)...
Aloha Summer Print Project
Supplies: Mesh Stencil – Aloha Summer Gel Art Ink – Lord Have Mercy Gel Art Ink – Over Yonder Gel Art Ink – Well I Declare Gel Art Ink –...
Be Strong Wreath Project
Supplies: Mesh Stencil – Be Strong Wreath Gel Art Ink – Over Yonder Gel Art Ink – Well I Declare Gel Art Ink – Hold Your Horses Gel Art Ink...