Go with God Shirt Kit
- Mesh Stencil – Go With God
- Gel Art Ink – Over Yonder (sample)
- Gel Art Ink – Lord Have Mercy (sample)
- Gel Art Ink – Hey Y’all (sample)
- ChalkArt Spreader
Additional Supplies Needed:
- Place the stencil centered on your shirt.
- Then use the ChalkArt Spreader to apply the Hey Y’all Gel Art Ink to the inner scroll details. Be sure to apply enough pressure to push the ink through the mesh.
- Next, mix 1 part Lord Have Mercy with 3 parts Over Yonder Gel Art Ink.
- Apply that mixture to the bottom half of the word “God” and the top half of “I Can’t Stay.”
- Mix a little more Lord Have Mercy to the lighter mixture and apply that to the bottom half of “I Can’t Stay” and “go with.” Then add it to the top portion of “where I am” and “God.”
- Continue this process adding the darkest value to the center of the “&” and little details. Once done, remove the stencil and wash it in lukewarm water. Allow the shirt to dry for at least 2 hours before using a hot iron (no steam) to set the ink.