Grateful Pillow Kit
- Mesh Stencil – Blessed Grateful Thankful
- Gel Art Ink – Grass Is Always Greener (sample)
- Gel Art Ink – Bless His Heart (sample)
- Gel Art Ink – Can’t Never Could (sample)
- Gilding Size
- Imitation Gold Leaf
- Artist Brush
- ChalkArt Spreader
- Chip Brush
- Begin by cutting out your stencils and then placing the word “Grateful” centered on the pillowcase. Then use that as a guide to place the wreath stencil down on the left side.
- Using the ChalkArt Spreader, apply Grass Is Always Greener Gel Art Ink to the wreath stencil. Be sure to apply enough pressure to push the ink through the mesh. Then repeat the step using the wreath stencil on the right side. Wash your stencil in lukewarm water when done.
- Repeat the steps for the word “Grateful” using Can’t Never Could Gel Art Ink. Then add “Blessed” and “Thankful” inside the wreath as well.
- Next, add red berries by dipping your Artist Brush into the Bless His Heart Gel Art Ink and then dabbing dots onto the wreath. Wash out your brush with lukewarm water.
- Once dry, use the Artist Brush to apply Gilding Size to random leaves and berries.
- Once the size has come to tack (translucent and tacky) place the Gold Leaf down covering the entire area with size. Be sure to burnish it (rubbing it with firm pressure) before lifting the packet up. Then use your Chip Brush to remove the excess leaf.
Fab Finials Kit
One of the most fun and versatile pieces you can have in your “DIY repertoire” are finials. Finials are the crowning details you see on bed posts, curtain rods, and...
Go with God Shirt Kit
Supplies Included: Mesh Stencil – Go With God Gel Art Ink – Over Yonder (sample) Gel Art Ink – Lord Have Mercy (sample) Gel Art Ink – Hey Y’all (sample)...
Plant a Garden Kit
Supplies Included: Wooden Frame Large – 15in x 20in Mesh Stencil – To Plant A Garden I Reckon – ChalkArt (sample) Hazel Mahogany – Gel Stain (sample) 4oz Sample –...
Dragonfly Glass Kit
Supplies Included: Mesh Stencil – Dragonflies Etching Cream (sample) Artist Brush Additional Supplies Needed: Glassware Surgical Gloves Instructions: Begin by laying your glass down on the stencil and use it...