Heroes Wear Scrubs Kit
If you or someone you know is in the medical field, this kit is a must! Real heroes DO wear scrubs and we want to celebrate that with you. Create your own special mug by simply placing the stencil on, applying the Ceramic Paint, removing, and letting it dry!
Products in Kit:
- Mesh Stencil – Real Heroes Wear Scrubs
- No Bake Ceramic Paint – Black (sample)
- No Bake Ceramic Paint – You’re The Water To My Ocean (sample)
- No Bake Ceramic Paint – Tally Ho (sample)
- Artist Brush
Other Supplies Needed:
- Paper Towel
- Ceramic Mug
- Place your stencil sticky side down, centered onto your mug.
- Use the Artist Brush to apply Tally Ho Ceramic Paint to the head dress and lips of the stencil.
- Moving quickly, wash your brush in with water and squeeze excess water out with a paper towel.
- Repeat the steps using You’re The Water To My Ocean Ceramic Paint on the blouse of the stencil.
- Again, wash and dry the brush to then apply the Black Ceramic Paint to the rest of the stencil.
- Then carefully and quickly remove the stencil and wash it in lukewarm water.
- Allow to dry for at least 12-14 hours.
Be Still Plaster Kit
Supplies Included: 18x18 Wood Surface Plaster Sew on and Sew Forth ChalkArt Hey Y'all ChalkART Cute as a Button ChalkArt Alphabet 4 Mesh Stencil spreader Other supplies needed: Palette knife/ palette...
Floral Spring Plate Kit
Supplies: Mesh Stencil – Birds No Bake Ceramic Paint – Angel Wings (sample) No Bake Ceramic Paint – Chocolate Latte (sample) No Bake Ceramic Paint – You’re The Water To My...
Postage Jewelry Tray Kit
Supplies: Mesh Stencil – Kissing Booth No Bake Ceramic Paint – Tally Ho (sample) No Bake Ceramic Paint – Always A Bridesmaid (sample) Gilding Size Imitation Gold Leaf Chip Brush...
Valentine Treat Bag Kit
Supplies Included: Mesh Stencil – Love Love Love Gel Art Ink – Hold Your Horses (sample) Gel Art Ink – Bless His Heart (sample) Gel Art Ink – Pretty As...