Heroes Wear Scrubs Kit
If you or someone you know is in the medical field, this kit is a must! Real heroes DO wear scrubs and we want to celebrate that with you. Create your own special mug by simply placing the stencil on, applying the Ceramic Paint, removing, and letting it dry!
Products in Kit:
- Mesh Stencil – Real Heroes Wear Scrubs
- No Bake Ceramic Paint – Black (sample)
- No Bake Ceramic Paint – You’re The Water To My Ocean (sample)
- No Bake Ceramic Paint – Tally Ho (sample)
- Artist Brush
Other Supplies Needed:
- Paper Towel
- Ceramic Mug
- Place your stencil sticky side down, centered onto your mug.
- Use the Artist Brush to apply Tally Ho Ceramic Paint to the head dress and lips of the stencil.
- Moving quickly, wash your brush in with water and squeeze excess water out with a paper towel.
- Repeat the steps using You’re The Water To My Ocean Ceramic Paint on the blouse of the stencil.
- Again, wash and dry the brush to then apply the Black Ceramic Paint to the rest of the stencil.
- Then carefully and quickly remove the stencil and wash it in lukewarm water.
- Allow to dry for at least 12-14 hours.
Fab Finials Kit
One of the most fun and versatile pieces you can have in your “DIY repertoire” are finials. Finials are the crowning details you see on bed posts, curtain rods, and...
Go with God Shirt Kit
Supplies Included: Mesh Stencil – Go With God Gel Art Ink – Over Yonder (sample) Gel Art Ink – Lord Have Mercy (sample) Gel Art Ink – Hey Y’all (sample)...
Plant a Garden Kit
Supplies Included: Wooden Frame Large – 15in x 20in Mesh Stencil – To Plant A Garden I Reckon – ChalkArt (sample) Hazel Mahogany – Gel Stain (sample) 4oz Sample –...
Summer Carafe Kit
Supplies Included: Glass Carafe Mesh Stencil – Moroccan Influence No Bake Ceramic Paint – Angel Wings (sample) Artist Brush Instructions: Begin by cutting out your stencil and placing it...