Holiday Gift Tag Project
Please select all options.
Decorate your table for the upcoming holidays or create customize your Christmas presents. Either way, you're going to love how these gift tags looks this holiday season!
- Mesh Stencil – Alphabet 1, Nature
- Gel Art Ink - Well I Declare, Can't Never Could
- ChalkArt Spreader
Additional Supplies Needed:
- Wood or Paper Tags
- Colored Ribbon (optional)
- Using the white Well I Declare Gel Art Ink and ChalkArt Spreader (or a regular paint brush), paint the gift tags and allow to dry.
- Remove the Alphabet 1 and Nature Mesh Stencil from their packaging and cut out the letters/sections you want to use. Once cut out, remove the white backing and apply to the gift tags. Burnish (rub firmly) all over so they are well adhered with no bubbles.
- Using the ChalkArt Spreader, apply a small amount of the black Can't Never Could Gel Art Ink over the stencil designs and scrape over the mesh one by one. Peel the stencil away from the surface and immediately wash with water. Allow the stencil to air dry adhesive side up and return to its white backing to store once dry.
- Repeat as need for all gift tags and decorate with ribbon if desired.
- Add your Holiday Gift Tags to your dining table place settings or gifts and enjoy all the compliments they will receive!