Plant a Garden Kit
- Wooden Frame Large – 15in x 20in
- Mesh Stencil – To Plant A Garden
- I Reckon – ChalkArt (sample)
- Hazel Mahogany – Gel Stain (sample)
- 4oz Sample – French Blue
- Sponge Brush – 2”
- ChalkArt Spreader
Additional Supplies Needed:
- Painters’ Tape
- Small Bowl
- Lint Free Cloth
- Begin by taping off the inside of the wooden frame. Then use the Sponge Brush to paint the inside of the board French Blue. Be sure to use nice long strokes and always paint into a wet edge. Once dry, repeat as necessary.
- After your board has dried, mix 3 parts water with 1 part Hazel Mahogany Gel Stain. Then remove the painters’ tape and place new tape down on the inside of the board. Be sure to burnish the tape (press firmly) before moving on.
- Using the Sponge Brush, apply the Gel Stain mixture to the frame, removing any excess with a lint free cloth.
- Once done, allow to dry for at least a couple of hours and then remove the painters’ tape. Place the “To Plant A Garden” stencil centered on your board.
- Use your ChalkArt Spreader to apply the I Reckon ChalkArt, making sure to apply enough pressure to push the ChalkArt through the mesh. Move quickly so the ChalkArt doesn’t dry on the stencil instead of the board.
- Once done, quickly remove the stencil and wash it in lukewarm water.
Fab Finials Kit
One of the most fun and versatile pieces you can have in your “DIY repertoire” are finials. Finials are the crowning details you see on bed posts, curtain rods, and...
Go with God Shirt Kit
Supplies Included: Mesh Stencil – Go With God Gel Art Ink – Over Yonder (sample) Gel Art Ink – Lord Have Mercy (sample) Gel Art Ink – Hey Y’all (sample)...
Dragonfly Glass Kit
Supplies Included: Mesh Stencil – Dragonflies Etching Cream (sample) Artist Brush Additional Supplies Needed: Glassware Surgical Gloves Instructions: Begin by laying your glass down on the stencil and use it...
Summer Carafe Kit
Supplies Included: Glass Carafe Mesh Stencil – Moroccan Influence No Bake Ceramic Paint – Angel Wings (sample) Artist Brush Instructions: Begin by cutting out your stencil and placing it...