Soap Dispenser Kit
- Soap Dispenser
- Mesh Stencil – I Am The Vine
- 4oz Sample – Cartouche Green
- 4oz Sample – Stoneware
- Foam Dome Brush
- Sponge Paint Brush – 2.0”
- Painters’ Tape
- Begin by placing a strip of painters’ tape centered within the top half of the soap dispenser. Also, go ahead and remove the inner soap dispenser parts so you are just working on the wood outer shell.
- Next, using your Sponge Paint Brush, apply a coat of Cartouche Green One Step Paint. Always paint into a wet edge, in the direction of the grain, and in nice long strokes. Once dry, apply a second coat and allow to fully dry for at least three hours.
- Once fully dried, cut out and place the branch stencil onto the dispenser. Place it at an angle wrapping around the side of the bottle. You may want to add painters’ tape around the edges of the stencils to keep paint from going over the edges.
- Next, load the Foam Dome Brush with Stoneware One Step Paint and offload using an up down motion. Using that same motion, carefully and quickly apply the Stoneware Paint to the stencil.
- Once done, quickly remove and wash the stencil in lukewarm water. Allow the stencil to fully dry before repeating the patterns around the entire container.
- After everything has dried, carefully remove the painters’ tape to reveal the wood stripe.
Gilded Mandala Cards Kit
Bless your friends and family with these elegant handmade cards! Create gorgeous detail and shine by simply placing our mesh stencil on the cards, apply the Gilding Size, then lay...
Glass Coaster Kit
Bring an elegant holiday touch to your home by creating these one of a kind glass coasters! Simply lay the stencil down, apply the etching cream, wait five minutes, and...
Holiday Name Cards Kit
AMS Included Products: Mesh Stencil – Wreaths Mesh Stencil – Lodge Alphabet Gel Art Ink – Can’t Never Could (sample) Gel Art Ink – Grass Is Always Greener (sample) Metallic...
Life Is An Adventure Bundle
Bundle Includes: Mesh Stencil - Adventure - 8.5x11 Gel Art Ink - Lord Have Mercy Gel Art Ink - Well I Declare Preaching to the Choir - ChalkArt ChalkArt Spreader...