Stop Worrying Denim Jacket Project
- Mesh Stencil – Stop Worrying
- Gel Art Ink - If the Creek Don't Rise
- Gel Art Ink - Well I Declare
- Gel Art Ink - Lord Have Mercy
- ChalkART Spreader
Additional Supplies Needed:
- Jean Jacket (Target)
- Begin by laying your stencil on the back of the jean jacket, centered at the top. Then begin applying the Gel Art Ink If The Creek Don’t Rise to select areas. Be sure to apply enough pressure to push the ink through the mesh.
- Repeat using Well I Declare Gel Art Ink, adding it to the remaining words and a few details.
- Next, use Lord Have Mercy Gel Art Ink to any details left. Once done, remove and wash the stencil in lukewarm water.
- Once the stencil and jacket are dry, flip the jacket over and add some details to the pocket(s) using the same technique as above. Allow to dry for at least 2 hours before setting the ink using a hot iron (no steam).
Sweet Tea and Jesus Pitcher Project
Supplies: Mesh Stencil – Sweet Tea No Bake Ceramic Paint – Smoke Gets In My Eyes No Bake Ceramic Paint – Boxwood Green Artist Brush Additional Supplies Needed: Glass Pitcher...
Words Are Wise Wreath Project
Supplies: Mesh Stencil – Words Are Wise Gel Art Ink – Lord Have Mercy Gel Art Ink – Over Yonder Gel Art Ink – Well I Declare Gel Art Ink...
Little Things Onesie Project
Supplies: Mesh Stencil – Enjoy The Little Things 4oz Sample – Brooks Grey Gel Art Ink – Hold Your Horses ChalkArt Spreader Additional Supplies Needed: Onesie (Target) Bowl Water Gloves...
Daily Bread Wall Hanging Project
Supplies: Mesh Stencil – Daily Bread Gel Art Ink – Can’t Never Could 4oz Sample – Selznick Grey ChalkArt Spreader Additional Supplies Needed: Cloth Napkins (Target) Wooden Rod (Hobby Lobby)...