Stop Worrying Denim Jacket Project
- Mesh Stencil – Stop Worrying
- Gel Art Ink - If the Creek Don't Rise
- Gel Art Ink - Well I Declare
- Gel Art Ink - Lord Have Mercy
- ChalkART Spreader
Additional Supplies Needed:
- Jean Jacket (Target)
- Begin by laying your stencil on the back of the jean jacket, centered at the top. Then begin applying the Gel Art Ink If The Creek Don’t Rise to select areas. Be sure to apply enough pressure to push the ink through the mesh.
- Repeat using Well I Declare Gel Art Ink, adding it to the remaining words and a few details.
- Next, use Lord Have Mercy Gel Art Ink to any details left. Once done, remove and wash the stencil in lukewarm water.
- Once the stencil and jacket are dry, flip the jacket over and add some details to the pocket(s) using the same technique as above. Allow to dry for at least 2 hours before setting the ink using a hot iron (no steam).
Gilded Mandala Cards Kit
Bless your friends and family with these elegant handmade cards! Create gorgeous detail and shine by simply placing our mesh stencil on the cards, apply the Gilding Size, then lay...
Glass Coaster Kit
Bring an elegant holiday touch to your home by creating these one of a kind glass coasters! Simply lay the stencil down, apply the etching cream, wait five minutes, and...
Holiday Name Cards Kit
AMS Included Products: Mesh Stencil – Wreaths Mesh Stencil – Lodge Alphabet Gel Art Ink – Can’t Never Could (sample) Gel Art Ink – Grass Is Always Greener (sample) Metallic...
Life Is An Adventure Bundle
Bundle Includes: Mesh Stencil - Adventure - 8.5x11 Gel Art Ink - Lord Have Mercy Gel Art Ink - Well I Declare Preaching to the Choir - ChalkArt ChalkArt Spreader...