Summer Carafe Kit
- Glass Carafe
- Mesh Stencil – Moroccan Influence
- No Bake Ceramic Paint – Angel Wings (sample)
- Artist Brush
- Begin by cutting out your stencil and placing it centered on your carafe.
- Next, use the Artist Brush to apply the Angel Wings Ceramic Paint to the stencil. Move quickly but carefully as you go.
- Once done, remove the stencil and wash in lukewarm water immediately. Allow to dry and then repeat to fill in any gaps.
- Allow the carafe to dry for at least 12-14 hours or to speed up the process and increase durability, place in a cool oven, bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees, and then allow to cool in the oven.
Grateful Pillow Kit
Supplies: Pillowcase Mesh Stencil – Blessed Grateful Thankful Gel Art Ink – Grass Is Always Greener (sample) Gel Art Ink – Bless His Heart (sample) Gel Art Ink – Can’t...
Gilded Mandala Cards Kit
Bless your friends and family with these elegant handmade cards! Create gorgeous detail and shine by simply placing our mesh stencil on the cards, apply the Gilding Size, then lay...
Welcome Stag Kit
Greet your guest with this festive Welcome Stag sign. Creating your own is as simple as adding some Gel Stain and Rescue Restore Paint to your frame and then making...
Glass Coaster Kit
Bring an elegant holiday touch to your home by creating these one of a kind glass coasters! Simply lay the stencil down, apply the etching cream, wait five minutes, and...